Read on at The Checkout Blog
Today, Checkout 3.1.1 was released.
This update resolves several issues, including:
- The Store Manager window is now resizable. The default size is larger.
- A rare login issue that caused anonymous (employee) transactions to be created. All unknown employee transactions will be assigned to the first employee.
- Issue with product variations UI when viewed on Lion. When scrolling, lines would appear in the product list.
- Several rounding issues that caused crashes when viewing/exporting the Ledger.
- When exporting the Ledger to AccountEdge, illegal characters (tabs, carriage returns, etc) have been removed, and the memo field will have a 256 character maximum length.
- Synced Enstore Orders were causing the Ledger to crash.
- Enstore Orders with multiple tax rates didn’t print the taxes correctly.
- When printing an unallocated Order, the Total including Tax would print as the Tax amount.